Trust me, the long name is worth it! I have never had more delicious scrambled eggs. Ever. I literally eat these every morning and NEVER get tired of them! All other scrambled eggs now pale in comparison to these almighty ones. (I’m not exaggerating.) Take one bite and you’ll be thinking: Why haven’t I been eating scrambled eggs like this my entire life?!
- Melt 2 T of butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- While butter is melting, whip 4 eggs in a bowl, add a little salt and pepper if desired.
- Put eggs in pan with melted butter and turn heat down a little (the creamiest eggs are cooked slowly)
- When eggs are about halfway done, add 1/2 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Mush cream cheese in with eggs until it’s mostly melted. (Yes, I said mush. It’s a word, right?)
- Add a palm full of shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese.
- Stir and cook till cheese is melted. At this point, eggs should be fully cooked.
- ENJOY! 🙂
Obviously, you can tweak it. Eat them with bacon, add more cheese, or less cheese. But, man, I’m telling you. These really are delicious and the cream cheese makes them sooooo creamy.
Try them and let me know what you think! Then share your favorite egg recipe with me! 🙂